Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Eighteen and Live a Crazy Life

Long story. After I bought my Kazak train ticket I discovered my visa wasnt valid until Oct.1. So I decided to kill the time in Shanghai with friends. In Shanghai I discovered my Chinese visa limits my stays to 30 days each which meant I would have to leave the country on the 28th of September and find a third country that does not require visas for US citizens in which to pass the time. So... I'm in Korea!! Korea is absolutly awesome. As soon as done with this blog shit I'm off to check out the night life which is apparently the best in Asia. According to this guide thing I'm reading online I have three major nigh life districts to choose from. The district started by the US military with a bunch of hip hop clubs and a "sketchy reputation", the orignal stand-by must-see Korean club district, and the district where "the rich go to get sexy". Off I go!

3 comments:

Dustin Neuman said...

Funnily enough, where the rich go to get sexy is also where the sexy go to get rich...

shoshana said...

oh, snap! gotta hit up anything known as sketchy, and obviously you gotta tell me about the spot where all the rich and famous bitches drink.
miss you and love you long time. i'll be sure to write all the details of my life in my blog so you can feel like you're home...

Benjamin Breen said...

this journal is fucking great charley. i can't believe you went to kasghar, i've had orientalist fantasies about that place since i was eight years old.

also make sure you go to this place in samarkand:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Registan.jpg

ben