Friday, October 3, 2008

I wish I looked Like Paul Newman

Shit is gettin pretty real. I'm going to chaperon a trip of High Schoolers to Shanghai for ten days in January. Then I have two more trips with kids to China in the spring. I had planned on also being a part of a fourth trip that would take up to a month and go all over China this summer but I found out yesterday that I might, in fact, be taking two additional trips to China with kids in the summer. On top of that I have just been offered a job teaching at an English immersion camp in Xian (in centralish China) for a month in the summer. All of those opportunities are pretty exciting but I'm starting to get a little concerned about my dwindling time to be in the Bay over the golden months of Summer. What to do? Does a pool miss you when your not around?

No comments: