Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stupa Dumb and Hyphy

I'm sitting in a tibetan restaurant in LiJiang right next to the border with Burma. Yesterday I rode my bike around a lake nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas at the beggining of the Tibetan Plateau and ended up at a Tibetan temple. There were a lot of soldiers there but the temple was still activly training young monks. Last night I got blasted on the roof of a building in the old town. Today I have to get all of the kids packed up and on a plane to head off to Xian. I don't want to leave here. It's paradise.
belee dat
c

2 comments:

Tiago DeJerk said...

You sonofabitch! you DID leave the country without telling me! oh man, when dustin told me the name of your blog, i almost crapped my pants! i love you! i'll read more later, yousonofabitch!

Tiago DeJerk said...

ps - this is actually adriane, and you should check out our website at www.dejerk.com

ok bye bye